The Vice President, Oil, Gas & Chemical (OGC) is an executive leadership position and P&L owner of our newly reorganized onshore engineering, risk, and reliability consulting business. The VP of OGC is expected to drive profitable growth across the OGC market sector, domestically and internationally. With a current revenue base of 30-35MM, we are targeting this business to be at approximately 100MM within the next 3-5 years, focusing on E&P, Midstream, and Downstream clients.
The role is expected to deliver through strategic planning, customer development and relationships, solution-based product development, sales, and partnering with other internal businesses. The VP of OGC will be responsible for leveraging our suite of engineering and risk services which include:
- Process Safety Management
- Cultural Safety Analysis
- Process Risk Management
- Advanced Engineering
- Cyber Security and Best Practices
- Data Science and AI Opportunities
- Process Compliance
- Project Quality Management
- Systems Operational Excellence
- Systems and Mechanical Reliability
- ASME Consulting
- Asset Integrity Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Training in all Services
- Globally responsible for the development and execution of short and long-term strategies. Directly in charge of delivering revenue with strong operating income ratios and measurable growth within the designated OGC market sector.
- Accountable for ensuring the safety, compliance and ethical practice of maintaining global operations within the expectations of the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Ultimately responsible for developing yearly budget, accurate forecasting, sector performance of key metrics, and meeting budget deliverables.
- Utilize internal assets, business capabilities, market data, new technologies, product development, and awareness of industry trends to develop aggressive global and regional strategies.
- Grow the brand within the OGC market sector by representing and promoting the company to internal, external and industry bodies through events, on-line presence, and publications.
- Maintain awareness of the overall service portfolio. Be prepared to promote, coordinate, and assign services/products/opportunities across other sectors to drive success.
- Manage to budget the affordability of employment, rewards, promotion, development, transfer, termination and compensation of employees in coordination with HR and Legal to maintain compliance, corporate policies, and legal requirements.
- Ensure adherence and compliance within span of control employees to the Delegation of Authority with respect to various types of business transactions, personnel actions and other decisions.
- Responsible for the support of continuity and succession plans through coaching, mentoring, training and development of current and future management resources.