Title: Director, Human Resources, North America
Reports to: Vice President of Human Resouces (Direct Report to CEO)
Client Groups (Direct Interface with 8 Vice Presidents)
• Onshore Operations (2 Regions)
• Offshore Operations (3 Regions) & Exploration
• Technical Services (3 Organizations)
• Complete Finance Function
• Investor Relations
• (5) Generalist Managers and Senior Advisors that support the above 8 organizations
• Contract Recruiting Organization
• Developing and administering human resources plans and programs for assigned client groups
• Planning, organizing, and leading the activities and actions of the HR team.
• Participates in developing department goals and objectives that support business execution plans/goals.
• Contributing to the development of Company and HR department goals, objectives, and systems
• Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
• Participating and leading HR Functional and Company initiatives.
• Business Acumen, Communication, Consultation, Critical Evaluation, Global & Cultural Awareness, HR Expertise, Leadership, Relationship Management, Ethical Practice and Exception Demonstrated Mentoring and Staff Development Skills.
• A bachelor's degree and 20 years of human resource experience.
• A master's degree in business or human resource management.
• SHRM Certified Preferred
Timing: Candidate screening will occur in February, Interviews to commence and be completed in early Spring 2019.
Compensation: Extremely attractive (Six Figure) base salary, signing bonus, annual cash/stock incentive bonus, Annual Long Term Equity Participation.
Location: Houston, TX
Relocation: Full Executive Relocation
APPLY for this position: please "click" on the link: jobs.thesearchfirm.com